Safeguard Your Health With Mold Removal
The damp weather in our area makes our buildings prone to developing mold, and that can pose a serious health risk. Once mold starts to develop in your crawl space or attic, it won’t stop on its own. You need professional remediation to remove the mold and make sure it won’t come back.
Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs has more than 25 years of experience in mold remediation in attics and crawl spaces. We’re fully trained and equipped to handle mold remediation safely and protect your family while we do it.
We back our work with a two-year warranty. Don’t let mold threaten your health and your property’s value. Call Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs today to get a free estimate on mold removal.
Thorough Mold Removal and Prevention
When you have Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs remove mold from your building, we use a process that mitigates the conditions that allowed it to develop. Your home or business will be protected for years to come.
- Drying and mold removal — We’ll dry the mold and safely remove it from your building.
- Removal of mold-infested insulation — Insulation that has been contaminated by mold spores poses an ongoing risk, so we’ll remove it.
- Mold control and mold primer — We use a two-coat treatment that eliminates mold and mildew and prevents them from returning. We use a high-quality primer that comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bath fan vent installation or repair — To the surprise of many homeowners, many bathroom fans do not blow the moisture up into a roof vent. Instead, they send steam into the attic, and that sets the conditions for mold and mildew. If this is the case in your home, we’ll connect the fan to a roof vent and make any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Additional ventilation installation — The best way to prevent further mold growth is to adequately ventilate the attic or crawl space. Ventilation allows moisture to escape and prevents standing water. We use roof jacks, ridge vents, eave vents, and other solutions to ensure that your crawl space or attic is fully ventilated.
If you know you have mold in your attic or crawl space, or if you suspect that you do, please call Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs for a same-day ventilation calculation and free estimate.