Expert Sealing and Repairs for HVAC Ductwork
If you’ve noticed that your furnace or air conditioner is working harder but producing less comfort, the problem may be damaged HVAC ducts. Many of those ducts are made of thin material and located in your attic or crawl space where they’re vulnerable to a variety of animals.
Mice, rats, and other animals may gnaw through them or travel through them, and that can cause holes, tears, and other damage. Then your warm or cool air spills out into rooms that don’t need it, and that makes your HVAC system work harder and costs you more in utility bills.
You can count on Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs for professional ductwork repairs in your crawl space or attic. We bring over 25 years of experience to every job, and we stand behind our work with a two-year warranty. Call today for your free estimate on ductwork repairs.
The Right Tools for Duct and Ventilation Repairs
We’re fully equipped to repair, seal, replace, and even update the ductwork in your attic or crawl space.
- Sheet metal patches — These are ideal for repairing damaged metal ducts.
- Metal heat duct sealant and re-wrapping — Depending on the damage, these materials may be right for the job.
- Flex duct material — We can patch or replace damaged flex ducts.
- Mastic seal — This is ideal for sealing joints, seams, boots, and registers, and it’s more effective than aluminum tape.
- Unfaced R-11 batt insulation — Wrapping your heat ducts with a thermal barrier prevents you from losing heat before it arrives in the right rooms.